CNBC.com seeks technology writer
CNBC.com is looking to hire a technology writer for its San Francisco bureau.
This position will lead CNBC Digital in its coverage of the technology beat.
Responsibilities will include:
· Generating news and enterprise feature stories for the Web site
· Actively contacting sources in the field
· Maintaining on-going relationships with major players, and monitoring the competition
· The staff writer should be competitive in delivering scoops, analysis and smartly conceived trend stories, and will be focused on offering compelling and engaging journalism.
· S/he will comfortably engage with social media as a newsgathering tool and understand what stories our audience is eager to embrace.
· This position will coordinate with the Enterprise desk for ongoing coverage of major news, issues and trends.
· The staff writer will also work closely with TV editorial staff to coordinate coverage. Responsibilities will include field reporting assignments as necessary.
To apply, go here.