WARC seeks a U.S. reporter
WARC is looking for a Reporter to join our team in New York as part of our Content function.
The Reports & News team delivers content in multiple formats as we seek to provide valuable insights and information to WARC’s global audience of marketing specialists. Strong writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to hit competing deadlines are all essential for this position. It will also require working closely with colleagues based in different countries and time zones. When applying for this role, we encourage you to include long-form business writing samples along with your résumé.
To apply, click here.
• Writing short-form news and summary content each day for the WARC Feed
• Producing long-form articles based on conference sessions (virtual and, when it is safe to do so, in-person), earnings calls and original reporting
• Writing Opinion articles based on topics of interest to WARC’s users
• Assisting with tentpole editorial projects, such as by interviewing marketers and writing in-depth pieces on specific topics, as needed
• Summarizing and simplifying in-depth academic research to provide actionable insights
• Proofreading content written by colleagues on the Reports & News team
• Liaising with WARC’s Production team about the uploading and scheduling of content
• Working with the Commissioning team to help fill content gaps when needed
• Contributing to the WARC Podcast and other audiovisual output as necessary
• BA/BS degree or higher
• Minimum two years’ journalism experience, ideally covering advertising, marketing, media or related business fields
• Strong writing and editing skills
• The ability to deliver a variety of story forms
• Comfort working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to identify short- and long-form stories of relevance and value to WARC’s audience
• Team player, able to work across geographies, cultures and time zones
• Strong communications and organizational skills
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
• 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20
• 401K – Saving Incentive plan
• Medical and Dental Insurance plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Vision benefits
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Life Assurance and Disability insurance
• Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme