Twin Cities Business seeks a digital editor
Twin Cities Business is looking for an enthusiastic, efficient, self-starting digital editor with strong news judgement, reporting and editing abilities and technical computer skills to manage a CMS and oversee the production of e-newsletters.
This editor will oversee tcbmag’s digital assets including its website, e-newsletters and social channels. This editor will also have the opportunity to report and write news articles for the print magazine. Three to five years of experience preferred.
The individual should be able to:
- Identify the important breaking business stories of the day
- Generate story ideas that will appeal to business owners, C-suite leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs
- Write and edit business news for website on deadline
- Assemble e-newsletters
- Manage social media
- Manage projects and deadlines consistently, working with staff and contractors
- Manage a CMS
- Knowledge of PhotoShop, Google Analytics, InDesign, HTML a plus
In your application, please include:
- A resume
- Cover letter
- No more than five (5) examples of your writing
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Friday, April 12