The IAPWE is looking for writers
The IAPWE or International Association of Professional Writers and Editors, is seeking content writers to create articles and blog posts on a variety of topics.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The IAPWE or International Association of Professional Writers and Editors is an organization of professional writers and editors that have come together to provide career support and professional development opportunities to the freelancing community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Some topics you may be asked to write about include the following (you can always turn down a topic if you do not feel comfortable writing about it, however if you have experience or expertise in a specific area, please let us know):
- Health & beauty
- Home Decor
- Do it yourself
- Real Estate
- Contracting (plumbing, pool building, remodeling, etc.)
These are just some of the more general industries and topics that we cover.
- We ask that all work be completed using a word processor such as Microsoft Word or Open Office
- A reliable internet connection and the ability to meed deadlines
- Good communication skills and respond in a timely manner to editorial staff when they ask for updates on tasks, etc
- Work well as a team member with the rest of our content management and editorial staff
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $100 per article- The rate of pay is $20 per 100 words (this comes out to approximately $100 per article or $50 per hour).
For more information, visit their website.