Dow Jones Newswires seeks reporter to cover Malaysia
We are seeking a digitally proficient financial journalist to cover Malaysia for Dow Jones Newswires.
- send headlines and write fast stories and updates on the most important news of the day for our audience of financial professionals.
- chase and break market-moving news in Malaysia, as well as provide real-time coverage of stock markets around Asia with a close eye on big moves in individual stocks and the factors that are driving them.
- cover the local end of big stories for The Wall Street Journal.
- near-native command of English
- native fluency in Malay
- familiarity with corporate press releases and the ability to identify the important elements therein
- the ability to send headlines and copy with a high degree of accuracy on tight deadlines
- a keen understanding of how to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
This position is based in Kuala Lumpur and reports to the Singapore-based editor for Real-Time News.
Dow Jones offers an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit your resume, a cover letter explaining how your skills and experience align with the requirements of the role, and 3-5 samples of your work, preferably business or finance-related.
To apply, go here.