The Dow Jones Media Group, which includes MarketWatch.com and Barron’s, is seeking a reporter to cover Europe based in Madrid.
- Working as a part of a Dow Jones Media group reporting team, with a particular emphasis on Market Watch and Barron’s products.
- The role will entail anchoring DJMG’s investment reporting from a Continental European base. Working closely with the rest of the team, this reporter will have primary responsibility for covering European corporate and market news from an investment perspective.
- The reporter will also be expected to contribute to the daily Investment Newsletter written by the Senior Investment Correspondent and participate in events, live media and other initiatives designed to turn this coverage into a must-read for retail investors, high-net-worth individuals and Independent Financial Advisers in EMEA.
- Writing short news pieces on major events from an investment perspective as well as longer features on important trends in EMEA’s markets.
- Alongside the rest of the DJMG team, build content and readership for audiences in Europe.
- Produce original EMEA Barron’s coverage and or at least one feature per quarter.
- Contribute one International Trader – Europe column per week to Barron’s.
- The candidate will be a self-starter, hungry reporter with a proven track record of breaking scoops and writing incisive analysis.
- Candidates must have experience in a major financial and business publication (3+ years).
To apply, go here.