Dow Jones Media Group seeks EMEA reporter in London
The Dow Jones Media Group is looking for a reporter to cover Europe, Middle East and Africa out of London.
• Working as a part of the Dow Jones Media Group reporting team, with a particular emphasis on MarketWatch and Barron’s products.
• Writing short news pieces on major events from an investment perspective as well as longer features with analysis of current and anticipated EMEA market trends and proactive recommendations for financial professionals as well as individual investors. This role will have a particular focus on UK corporates and European business, market and economic stories.
• Contribute content to the daily Investment Newsletter and participate in events, live media and other initiatives designed to turn this coverage into a must-read for retail investors, high-net-worth individuals and Independent Financial Advisers in EMEA.
• Alongside the rest of the DJMG team, build content and readership for audiences in Europe.
• Produce original EMEA Barron’s coverage and at least one feature per quarter.
• Contribute one International Trader – Europe column per week to Barron’s.
• Work closely with colleagues on the Financial News desk to create coverage that complements and adds breadth to every DJMG product.
• The candidate will be a self-starter, hungry reporter with a proven track record of breaking scoops and writing incisive analysis.
• Candidates must have experience in a major financial and business publication (3+ years).
To apply, go here.