Bloomberg is looking to hire a state courts correspondent who will report and write articles for a variety of Bloomberg Industry Group notification services within assigned beat and coverage area.
- Knowledge of journalistic principles and techniques, including AP style skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state legislative, regulatory, and judicial processes.
- Demonstrated ability to suggest and develop articles with specific guidance from appropriate managing editors.
- Demonstrated ability to write news stories and features (including complex and/or analytical pieces).
- Demonstrated ability to meet daily and routine deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Ability to use office productivity software and the Internet effectively with training.
A minimum three years of journalism experience, including daily reporting experience is required.