BizTimes Media (BizTimes Milwaukee & BizTimes.com), an award-winning media company that covers the southeastern Wisconsin business community, is seeking an experienced, dynamic, self-starting reporter to cover health care, nonprofits and education.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Complete general assignment business news reporting for the website and magazine.
- Shoot photos for print and online stories.
- Develop network of sources and stay in touch with them to generate stories.
- Frequently use public records to find news stories.
- Leverage social media to promote stories and build network.
Compensation & Benefits
BizTimes Media, established in 1995, offers a competitive wage and benefits package and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization—a profitable, well established publishing leader.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we will respond directly to candidates we wish to interview.