Barron’s is looking for a digital producer to join our newsroom to execute new story formats that will reach audiences in creative and visually engaging ways.
The digital producer will be responsible for writing, producing, and showcasing our journalism across our homepage, mobile app, and distribution channels such as Instagram, and Google Web Stories, among other projects. The job requires a deep knowledge of analytics and creating interactive multimedia, with a goal of engaging and growing readers.
The digital producer will report to the digital editor and should have experience creating engaging experiences online.
- Strong editorial judgment and attention to detail and accuracy in your reporting, producing, and editing.
- Expertise with content management systems such as WordPress.
- A proven record of growing audiences through engaging visual content across a variety of platforms and mediums using analytics tools.
- Proficiency with programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or relevant tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams and disciplines.
- Awareness of current design and visual trends in web, mobile and social.
- Familiarity with business news and financial markets.
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio of their work.
To apply, go here.