Barron’s is seeking a senior special writer in New York.
- Assists the Barron’s Editor in all aspects of the role.
- Also writes Barron’s news items, news with some instant analysis
- Edits copy from Barron’s.
- Writes Barron’s news items covering all the relevant news for Barron’s core audience (finance sector) with a focus on both speed and accuracy
- Writes for other potential Barron’s digital projects such as blogs, pop-up sites
- Seeks out opportunities to write/produce content for other parts of Barron’s.
- Participates in weekend/holiday coverage rota as appropriate
Key skills required
- Experience writing quick and error free news stories.
- Demonstrates excellent news judgment
- Ability to write with flare and creative authority.
- Excellent understanding of Barron’s core subject matter and audience.
- Ability to quickly edit and publish other Reporters stories.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work as a team and cover for other reporters/editors where required.
To apply, go here.