Barron’s seeks a reporter in New York
Barron’s is looking for a thoughtful, curious, and intellectually brave reporter to join a growing team.
We’re looking for a reporter who is:
- knowledgeable and passionate about financial markets, stocks and companies, with an extensive network of relevant sources and a practical understanding of the issues investors consider when making investment decisions
- accustomed to and energized by the fast pace of digital markets coverage
- willing to express strong, well-informed views
- skilled at writing both in-depth feature stories and short digital articles
- relentlessly committed to factual accuracy
- reliable at turning in excellent stories under tight deadline pressure
- adept at data analysis and at collaborating with designers on data visualizations
- excited about experimenting with different forms of storytelling, on a variety of digital platforms as well as in print
- comfortable engaging with audiences on video, podcasts, and at live events
To apply, go here.