Barron’s seeks a news editor
Barron’s is looking for a news editor with sharp news sense, expert editing and writing skills, and enthusiasm about serving a large and growing audience. The editor will manage the Barron’s homepage; monitor the flow of news; and edit, publish and promote articles. This editor will ensure stories have engaging graphics, charts and photos.
- Manage mobile and desktop home page, social media channels and push notifications
- Help oversee editing and publishing for special features such as newsletters
- Edit, prioritize and publish news copy
- Ensure the digital coverage meets standards from an editorial, visual and product standpoint
- Solid news judgment
- Expertise in finance, markets, and business
- Strong editing, writing and rewrite skills
- Proven ability to grow audiences and knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to select and conceive visuals that tell stories and enhance the impact of stories
To apply, go here.