The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is hiring reporters!
We have openings on the news side in Little Rock and an opening for business coverage in fast-growing Northwest Arkansas.
- News reporters cover a variety of topics, such as government operations, breaking news and lighter affairs.
- The business reporter will cover the meat industry, trucking companies and other business developments.
- For all these positions, experience with spreadsheets and social media is a big plus.
- Candidate for these jobs should have at least a bachelor’s degree in journalism or relevant experience.
- We are interested in all levels of experience.
- We have a team-oriented atmosphere among our 100-plus staff members. While many reporters are on beats, it is common for reporters to work with editors or reporters in other areas.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, located in the capital city of Little Rock, is a family owned newspaper committed to providing news without bias. Our aim is to be the No. 1 source of news in Arkansas.
The Democrat-Gazette is known for its innovative program in which subscribers read today’s edition on iPads. We also provide breaking news on our website, arkansasonline.com.
This is a safety-sensitive position. A candidate must pass a drug screening as well as have a clean driving record. We offer benefits such as vacation, holiday and sick time; retirement programs; and health, life and disability insurance.
If you’d like to hear more about our opening or just want to submit your resume, please email Assistant Managing Editor/News Glen Chase at email@example.com.
For more information click here.