Yahoo Finance seeks a personal finance reporter
Yahoo Finance is looking for a bright, dynamic personality with knowledge of finance to bring his/her a unique voice to our audience.
- The ideal candidate will be camera-ready for both taped as well as live segments.
- The candidate would also have opportunities to moderate panels, lead speaking engagements, and also appear as a subject matter expert for network news programs.
- The candidate will be able to write and speak intelligently about personal finance topics including retirement savings, credit card debt, student loans, consumer deals, travel tips, and basic investing.
- Importantly, the candidate should be comfortable speaking to policy matters including Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, fiduciary rules, etc.
- Candidates must have superior communication skills and familiarity in digital sources like social media is a must.
- Multimedia skills is a plus.
- This position will be based in New York report into Yahoo Finance.
To apply, go here.