O’Leary leaving “Marketplace” as weekend show is ending

1. Peter says:

That’s a shame. Lizzie O’Really was one of the best voices on radio, and hands down the best on Marketplace. Smarter and more engaging. Looking forward to hear her wherever she lands next

2. Doug Pauly says:

Great show. Sorry for the decision.

3. Martha Steger says:

So sorry to learn that Marketplace Weekend is ending, as my husband and I have enjoyed it so much. We’ll be listening to hear what takes its place, as it will have to be very good to get our attention the way Lizzie O’Leary has gotten it.

4. Eric Saresky says:

My Saturday mornings will not be the same. Great stories and information. The show and Lizzie will be missed.

5. Susan says:

I will miss Lizzie O’Leary on Sunday mornings. The program’s varied content was unfailingly interesting. I hope to hear her intelligent and spirited voice on another program.

6. William says:

I love Marketplace Weekend and will really miss it. I also love listening to Lizzie O’Leary. She is such a gem. I always smiled when Marketplace Weekend was on. This show got me much more interested in listening to the weekday Marketplace. It is a real loss.