CNBC moves "Fast Money" to five days a week

No Responses

1. dolomite33 says:

This is the best show on TV … there are a few review sites out there incase you miss it:

2. esteen portny says:

I am so dissapointed that Tim Strazzini is no longer on Fast Money. He will be sorely missed!

3. SEO says:

Why did Strazzini leave? They still list him as a member of the panel on the website today, but that may be because they haven’t updated the site yet.

I like Jeff Macke! He’s great on the show.

4. SEO says:

Strazzini is on right now–I’m guessing he isn’t leaving but took a night off last night.

5. 7 digits says:

Strazzini just took the night off, I am sure the other guys will do the same from time to time. Jon N. was a great choice to fill in though.

6. Gary Lee says:

:mad: Apparently Strazzini had had enough of Bolling – as another on the panel is now feeling. Enough was enough. As narrow-minded and backward as Bolling is, I now wonder how long it will be before he will be replaced?

7. mahdi says:

man I cant believe this… not only is Tim Strazzini gone so is my boy eric bolling…man I feel like cyin…I never misses this show one day..since it began last year!! I dont like the new chick, the amasserdor was cool..listen gary lee how did you know ERIC was leavin he kept fight with the LONEwolf..but he was right on AAPL vs warren buffets company…I’ll miss him…fast money will never be the same…eric we love U dude keep your head UP… anyone who wants to email me Im mahdi mf_kicks@yahoo.com and short yahoo…loool ciao everybody

8. Mike says:

Both Tim and Eric is gone? They were the only reason I watched. Are you guys sure? I haven’t seen them but I just thought they were on vacation like so many traders do this time of year.

9. Barry says:

Strazzini and Bolling are gone–neither could put up with the Dylan ratigan look-at-me show. This is a show with all kinds of promise if Ratigan will only recede a bit, and let the experts talk. But I’m not surehe’s capable of serving as moderator, and not Star.

1. July 15, 2007

[…] Information about business journalism, from SABEW and the Carolina Business News Initiative. Read more […]