CNBC’s Frost to stop anchoring “Closing Bell”

1. Paul DePace says:

Ouch… Wilfred was more than just a talking head….always told it like it was. His questioning technique was a lot like his dad’s. He had a way of asking a hard hitting question in a non-caustic way…still getting a straight answer.

2. Bob Flannelly says:

Wilfred, I will miss your interesting perspectives/or insights, with a touch of witty humour.
    You certainly added a presence on the “Closing Hour”.
    Good luck on the next chapter of life.
    Cheers,
    RJF

3. Genevieve says:

We will miss you Wilfred.

4. I will miss watching Wilf on the Closing Bell. I love his demeanor and how he relays financial news and insights – and he has a great accent. Good luck across the pond.

5. Earl Derouin says:

Wilfred will be missed. He brings a level of honesty and toughness that is hard to find. Class with a straightforward approach often pointing out the real issues in the interview that the interviewee is not willing to confront.

6. Kent Urness says:

Wilfred, I will miss your interviewing skills and analysis. We lived for a decade in London. You have a great combination of financial acumen and pointed questions without being rude to your guests. Good luck.

7. Robert Brady says:

I have really enjoyed your input at CNBC. I hope to able to stream you from Sky News. Good luck

8. Deb says:

I love the Chemistry of Wilfred & Sara my Pandemic Pair on Wall street we will miss you Wilfred Good Luck in the future and new Bride
    ❤️🙏🎉👍

9. Moshe says:

Will miss Wilfred Frost tremendously. A top notch journalist who is not afraid to ask the tough questions. And presses for the answer. Fair and not biased. Rare breed these days. All the absolute very best to Mr. Frost!!

10. Donna Seferian says:

Best of everything to you, Wilf. You and Sara were a great team and I will miss seeing you together. I look forward to seeing you on the station from time to time. Sending best wishes to you as you head back home.

11. Leo J says:

Wilfred best wishes in all your future endevours. I have enjoyed your presentations interviews and professional appearance, I hope to see you again on TV. You have a great future ahead of you for what you on your own.

12. Chris Dress says:

Wilf: best to you in your future endeavors!

13. Christopher Perry says:

I very much enjoyed your presence and commentary on CNBC. I recall at least one time when an interviewee got very “salty” with you due to your fair but probing questions, but you handled that as a true professional. Good luck with your new position and enjoy your homecoming.

14. mordechai spiegel says:

Wishing you all the best, your journalism quality will be missing.

15. Margit b taylor says:

Will I will miss having lunch with you and Sara. I wish you all the best. But wish you did not have to go. Hope to see you around. Margit Taylor Rincon point carpinteria.