The Wall Street Journal is hiring for an audio producer for its podcasting team. The audio producer will work with newsroom reporters and editors, as well as video colleagues, to develop and produce podcasts.
- Researching topics of interest to the Wall Street Journal’s audience
- Sourcing timely news and archival audio
- Recording studio and field interviews
- Booking interview guests
- Cutting tape and editing full episodes
- Proposing new and original ideas
- Minimum three years’ experience serving as an audio producer in a daily news environment
- Demonstrated experience working on narrative and magazine podcasts
- Track record of producing quality audio content
This job is based in New York.