Wordsmyth is looking for writers
Wordsmyth Creative Content Marketing, LLC is seeking an experienced content writer who can effectively research and curate articles and blog posts for our B2B and B2C clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a full-service marketing, SEO, and web services firm. Our team of content and technical experts has vast experience with B2B and B2C clients across industries like travel and hospitality, professional services, marketing and advertising, legal, automotive, and retail.
Our talented writers are skilled in crafting the copy that’s right for your niche, and our SEO and web design team will ensure your website and online presence have what it takes to stand out in a crowded marketplace. Contact us today for more information or help with your project.
- Conducting basic internet research on the assigned topic and linking to sources within the article.
- Writing an article or post of the length specified and following client style guidelines.
- Submitting work via Asana by the agreed-upon deadline.
- The project manager may provide suggested edits or feedback as appropriate to guide future work.
- Number of available posts will vary each month based upon client needs. You won’t be required to write a certain number of posts; we will reach out each time we have something new and inquire about your availability.
This position is for a contract freelance writer. It is fully remote and no in-person work will be required. Schedule is completely flexible, but strict adherence to deadlines is essential.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Writing Skills: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $30 – $60 an hour- $0.05 per word for at least 5,000 words per week. (This works out to about $30 an hour for most of our team.) If you are unable to commit to that bandwidth and this rate, please do not apply.
For more information, visit their website.