Wired is seeking an Associate Reviews Editor to support the editorial production of consumer tech reviews, guides, and deals coverage. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in service journalism and have a passion for helping readers (and our product reviewers) navigate a range of product categories—including computing/mobile devices, audio/video hardware, smart-home devices, outdoor gear, and software—while providing useful recommendations.
- Support the Reviews team in research, story assignments, formatting, image sourcing, and editing of reviews, buying guides, gift guides, news/feature articles, and deals coverage
- Help manage long-term content calendars for sales and reviews coverage, and help track the performance of content over time
- Help manage writers and participate in testing products and writing products coverage on a regular basis
- Apply SEO and commerce linking best practices to written content
- Coordinate closely with the Commerce and Audience Development teams to learn and communicate analytics data
- Organize and manage your own time efficiently, take initiative, and communicate effectively
This is also a full-time telecommute position. It is also an interdepartmental role. You would be a member of WIRED’s editorial reviews team and also a member of Conde Nast’s Commerce department. Experience writing and/or editing consumer-focused product reviews and guides is needed as is a love for tech and a desire to help readers find the best products (and make the most of them).
To apply, click here. Please include:
- A cover letter explaining your background, familiarity with WIRED, and what types of product or tech coverage you have done in the past
- A resume
- Samples of your work (URLs and/or attachments)