USA Today seeks reporter to cover economic opportunity
USA Today is seeking a reporter for its Money and Consumer tech team to cover economic opportunity.
This reporter will cover wealth gaps, workforce and workplace issues as they relate to race and identity, corporate diversity, entrepreneurship and obstacles to, and opportunities for wealth enhancement.
You may also be required to cover how artificial intelligence, automation, fintech and other developing technologies either create opportunities or barriers to success.
Bachelor’s in communications, journalism, digital media or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least three years of experience working in a news organization
- Strong knowledge of AP grammar and style
- Understands media law, reporting ethics and sourcing
- Collaborates well with others
- Is comfortable using social media to report and promote stories