Therapist Aid is looking for writers
Therapist Aid is looking for mental health writers to collaborate with a team that creates a variety of content, such as worksheets, treatment guides, and videos.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Therapist Aid was founded in 2012 with the mission of supporting mental health professionals through tools and resources that are high quality, research-based, and accessible. Today, Therapist Aid serves over 1 million online users around the world every year.
We are a very small team in the early stages of growth. We are passionate about combining technology with mental health research to create the best possible resources for professionals. Most work is remote with frequent online collaboration. Being in the early stages of growth, new hires will help us solidify an inclusive, fun, and passionate work culture.
- Developing and pitching ideas for new content in various formats.
- Finding, reviewing, and summarizing research related to many different mental health topics.
- Combining science and creativity create mental health resources that are useful not just in theory, but in practice.
- Writing, writing, and more writing.
- A graduate-level degree related to mental health counseling.
- A strong understanding of mental health theories, interventions, and problems.
- Very strong writing skills.
- Must be comfortable using software such as Microsoft Word and Outlook, conducting research online, and learning new technology.
- $30-$40 an hour- This is a part-time primarily remote work position ranging from 18-24 hours per week.
For information, visit their website.