With more than 250 reporters and editors across five continents, our reporters have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and are able to develop a close team dynamic with co-workers from around the globe.
The Impact: Our real-time, subscription-based news service reaches an influential readership in the global business community. The reporters in our Consumer News group provide coverage of companies in the retail; food, beverage and tobacco; and automotive industries.
What’s in it for you:
- Tremendous opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Learn about market dynamics
- Opportunities to enrich your ability to deliver high-quality news
- Opportunities for new and dynamic responsibilities, including reporting mentoring and editorial leadership
- Build a robust network of industry and professional contacts.
- Increase your understanding of market dynamics, and build your knowledge of the private equity space.
- Explore a highly-rewarding career path with room for professional growth, recognition and rewards.
- Brainstorm with colleagues who share deep knowledge and passion about the sectors they cover.
- Enjoy a casual working environment
- Write spot news coverage
- Write feature-length and longform data-driven stories
- Read through news releases, third-party reports and SEC filings
- Cover conference calls with company executives
- Attend conferences and events
- Build relationships with sources, analysts and industry authorities
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or a related field.
- Professional journalism experience.
- Automotive industry reporting experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English necessary, plus knowledge of at least one other major European language is desirable, but not essential
Please submit three samples of recent work with your application.
To apply, go here.