Reuters looking for political/economics reporter in Mexico
Reuters is looking for a talented and experienced correspondent to help lead economics and politics coverage in the Mexico City bureau, with a special emphasis on enterprise reporting across the file and in particular on business stories.
The successful applicant will cover a wide range of spot news stories and team up with other correspondents to delve deeper into bigger stories that set the agenda.
– Writes or packages stories with accuracy and speed and in accordance with our principles and operating standards.
– Gathers information to break news, write or package stories.
– Builds and maintains a set of contacts to break news or to present news in the appropriate form for clients.
– Builds expertise and knowledge to broaden and deepen coverage.
– Embraces the principle of telling stories using the most appropriate media available.
– Understands the news needs of our business and interacts with clients and business stakeholders.
– May be an expert in a particular sector.
– May lead or coach a small team or a team across a region and seeks to get the best of members through empowerment, coaching, mentoring and training.
– May run a network of stringers.
To apply, go here.