Pensions & Investments seeks an audience engagement editor
Pensions & Investments, a Crain publication, is seeking an audience engagement editor.
This role seeks to grow digital audience engagement with the brand by helping to create and implement an online audience development strategy. Providing metrics, insights and direction for the editorial team to optimize content creation and distribution, to ensure P&I is reaching the right readers who will ultimately become subscribers.
- Provides daily analytics reports (web traffic, email, social, etc.) and content consumption insights to the editorial team, helping them make more informed decisions
- Monitors and relays trends, social media and all other points of feedback from P&I’s audience
- Develops and helps to deploy content distribution strategy for core communities within P&I’s audience
- Leads efforts with cross-channel marketing strategy for key editorial initiatives
- Develops, launches and maintains content optimization testing initiatives within the editorial team
- Manages editorial posting and growth on social media channels
- Works with audience and digital business leadership to create editorial processes and establish key milestones to measure success
- Three or more of experience developing digital news audiences and measuring performance of key initiatives, providing insights.
- Experience using online analytics tools.
- Familiarity with business to business publishing and financial news organizations a plus.
To apply, go here.