Northpoint Staffing is looking for a content developer
ABOUT THE ROLE
Marketing Content Developer III
Writer, storyteller, editor, and content curator who can deliver and market rich, brand-building content to support our products, services, and thought leadership initiatives. Wordsmith who can craft focused messaging intended for a global audience, and bring wittiness to social media campaigns, creativity to product descriptions, and conviction to case studies, blog posts, press releases, and white papers. Writing style mixes editorial efficiency with a flair for inspiring and motivating customer action. Ensure branding standards are consistent and maintained across writing assignments.
– Conduct in depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
– Develop content for Help Center knowledge articles
– Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
– Edit and polish existing content to improve readability
– Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase adoption of the company’s knowledgebase
– Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
– Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
– Performs other duties as assigned
- A university degree is preferred
- Writing skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- Content development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Keyword Research: 5 years (Preferred)
- Well-developed writing, editing, and communications skills; deep understanding of what makes a compelling story
- A conceptual mind that considers not just copy, but design and visuals. Ability to understand, discuss, and implement metrics, and results
- Ability to address delicate issues with sensitivity and empathy
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- Up to $58.00 per hour
For more information, visit their website.