New York Post seeks associate business editor
The New York Post is seeking an Associate Business Editor to supervise the real-time web operations of its award-winning business section. While the focus will be on real-time news, there will also be substantial opportunity for enterprise and investigative pieces if desired. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assigning and editing stories filed by more than a half-dozen reporters and columnists
- Pitch and write stories on a daily basis
- At least three to five years of experience working in a fast-paced, real-time news operation or daily newspaper
- Experience in business journalism is a plus, as is a flair for social media
- Demonstrated ability to write quick, clean copy with verve and wit, and a desire to produce significant stories that force change and win awards is essential
To apply, go here.