Must Have Menus is looking for restaurant writers
Hello there! Interested in crafting content that helps restaurants across the country?
Join the MustHaveMenus team as a Freelance Content Writer and lend your talents to our growing content team. This is an opportunity to get creative with a successful, tight-knit, and fast-growing internet team while working your own hours and schedule.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At MustHaveMenus, we provide a fun, energetic startup atmosphere in an exciting, rapidly-growing sector. You’ll join a talented, international team creating truly innovative menu design, digital marketing and print services. This is an exciting, evolving business, with lots of room for expanding your skills and growing your career. We have served over 50,000 restaurants covering everything from sports bars to fine dining, and cafes to breakfast diners.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be responsible for writing short- and long-form articles (500-2000 words) for restaurant, design and business audiences discussing trends spanning the landscape of restaurant marketing techniques, like QR codes, design strategies, holiday marketing, and social media. Editors will assign and brainstorm topics with you. You will be responsible for conducting your own research and interviews. You will be expected to address any edits or comments in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for finishing at least one article per week. If you excel with your article assignments, there could be opportunities for more, as well as a larger role within the team.
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Marketing writing experience
- Able to work with deadlines
- Ability to deliver high-quality content
- Willingness to work with editors on feedback and edits
- Appreciate a high-quality, high-volume environment
- Love of restaurants and the dining scene!
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- As a conversation starter, please explain what you would write about if you had to create a restaurant marketing advice article off the top of your head (100 words).
- $100-$250 per article- 500-2000 words. Writers will be paid by the article with an expectation of at least one article completed per week.
For more information, visit their website.
Email all questions and submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org