We’re looking for a reporter to ideate, research, and create journalism to help take this vertical to the next level.
Here’s What You’ll Be Working On:
- Pitch, report, and write stories and other associated journalistic endeavors for CFO Brew — via newsletter, on-site articles, and other venues of distribution.
- Generate ideas for and lead/co-lead creation of non-newsletter editorial initiatives, enterprise pieces, and evergreen content, as we build out a digital home.
- Conduct research to support creation of key stories and inform longer-term projects.
- Interest and expertise in business writing and reporting
- At least 5 years of journalism experience
- Knowledge of corporate finance
- Ability to write in the Morning Brew style (engaging, informative, clever)
- Understanding of how to analyze and draw conclusions from structured and unstructured data
- Understanding of how to leverage multiple platforms (email, social media, etc.) to engage with the target audience
- Self-starter attitude with ability to operate in a collaborative, quickly-changing environment
- Combination of attention to detail and creative, strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills with a mindset for collaboration
- Ability to operate in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
For further information click here.