Insider is hiring a head of newsletters to build a series of must-read daily and weekly newsletters focused on business, politics, and more.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about building products that serve our readers, and is excited about working across topics spanning everything from advertising to finance, and technology to politics.
This person will sit in the editorial department, but also work with our subscription, and product, and business teams. The ultimate goal is to harness Insider Inc.’s global monthly audience of 350m, drive high quality engagement with our readers, and support Insider Inc.’s goal of having 1 million subscribers within 5 years.
Some responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities to grow and improve our existing newsletters.
- Perfecting the design, tone, and branding of these newsletters.
- Working with the editorial team to implement best practice across these.
- Working with our subscription and data teams to measure the impact newsletters are having on subscriber growth and retention.
- Identifying opportunities for new newsletters, and working with the edit, subscriber, and product teams to build them.
This is a full-time position that reports to the Executive Editor. This role can be based in the NYC headquarters, or based remotely. Insider Inc. offers competitive compensation and full benefits packages.
To apply, go here.