Insider seeks a credit cards reporter
Insider is hiring a credit cards reporter to join our Personal Finance Insider team.
The Personal Finance Insider team offers helpful money advice, making recommendations for the best products and services for our readers.
Our credit card coverage aims to demystify a complex topic and show readers how they can get more out of their spending through rewards, while stressing the importance of financial responsibility. This is an ideal role for a self-starter who thinks creatively and is passionate about delighting and informing our readers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write credit card and rewards-related articles, including reviews and explainers
- Update and maintain our evergreen credit card guides and features
- Contribute ideas that strengthen our approach to financial product reviews and comparisons
- Research and refine the advice that we provide, then dig deep into consumer pain points to figure out the best next steps
- Stay on top of the credit cards beat and find new angles to cover credit cards and rewards that resonate with our readership
- Learn and use the best practices for search optimization to ensure that those who need help can easily find it
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience or interest in covering credit cards, personal finance, or a related topic
- Be familiar with or interested in rewards credit cards, points and miles, and loyalty programs
- Demonstrate superb attention to detail
- Be comfortable with multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate may also:
- Have experience with SEO and content management tools
- Have editing experience
To apply, go here.