Industry Dive seeks a supply chain reporter
What can you bring to the table:
- A proven track record reporting, writing and editing business stories, involving one or more aspects of the supply chain. Ability and proven track record of delivering scoops and exclusive news.
- Experience pitching to and working collaboratively with an editor.
- Ability to quickly take ownership of specific beats through original reporting and source building.
- An aptitude for shaping B2B news stories, including through the use of public financial filings or source documents and public records requests.
- Experience writing web headlines and copy editing content.
- Strong digital news knowledge and aptitude.
- Deadline-oriented time-management skills.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced, dynamic team which publishes multiple audience-specific newsletters each week.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in journalism, English or similar field.
- Experience level: 3+ years at a minimum, strong preference for direct experience in one or more of the areas of freight, logistics, operations or procurement.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Supply Chain Dive team to produce daily and weekly newsletters — reporting, writing and editing in a collaborative fashion.
- Pitch and cover breaking news in the industry while conceiving and executing longer analytical pieces and projects.
- Identify key industry storylines we can own and help establish and execute on long-term goals for the publication.
To apply, go here.