Idaho Biz Review seeks an editor
The Idaho Business Review is seeking a digitally savvy Editor to lead our award-winning news team and continue our long tradition of excellence. Candidate needs to live in the Boise/Treasure Valley area in order to engage with the business community on a local level.
What skills does the job require?
- Strong journalism skills, particularly news judgment, copyediting, and accuracy on deadline
- Presentation skills
- An instinct for how to engage readers
- Proficiency with WordPress and InCopy
What will you be Responsible for?
- All our content in print, online, and in our special publications
- Supervise the newsroom
- Work closely with our production hub to ensure the highest quality products for our readers
What does Idaho Business Review offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, short- and long-term disability coverages
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Generous vacation and holiday plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401K with a company match
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours-off at 2PM on Fridays
- Growth opportunities to build your career
Who is Idaho Business Review
Idaho Business Review is Idaho’s leading business news source. Our integrated platform includes the bi-weekly Idaho Business Review newspaper and daily news at idahobusinessreview.com, daily IBR email updates, targeted special business lead publications such as The Book of Lists, and several business-focused events throughout the year.
To apply, go here.