HireArt is helping a global leader in AI development hire people with excellent copy editing skills to train generative artificial intelligence models to become better writers.
In this role, you’ll become an AI writing specialist by completing copy editing and writing tasks for specific, high-priority customer projects and reviewing work done by others.
We are looking for creative people who can quickly draft high-quality, accurate copy. Writers, editors, proofreaders, educators, researchers, and people with writing-oriented degrees are highly encouraged to apply. This is also an excellent opportunity for recent grads and people looking to re-enter the workforce.
As an AI Writing Specialist, you will:
- Work on various writing/reading projects to train generative AI models.
- Create original and challenging prompts for an AI model to respond to.
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- Associates degree or equivalent years of professional experience where drafting polished written communication was a core responsibility
- Excellent command of the English language and its grammar rules
- Located in or around Irving, TX, and open to working in-person 40 hours per week
- Completion of a liberal arts degree program that is heavily writing-focused (Journalism, Literature, Linguistics, Communication, Philosophy, History, English, or similar)
- Professional experience in one of the below areas:
- Writing (e.g. copywriter, journalist, technical writer, copy editor, translator, instructional designer)
For more details click here.