Healthline seeks updates editor
At Healthline, an Updates editor helps maintain the quality, accuracy, integrity, and accessibility of content on Healthline Media properties. Using SEO, editorial best practices and tools, they update and improve existing content.
In this role, Updates editors will work closely with medical reviewers, the SEO team, freelancers, designers, and copy editors to edit and move content through the update process.
- Assign, edit, revise, and optimize 25 articles per month according to the specific editorial standards of the company’s brands
- Independently handle edits from initial review, through copy edit, med review, design, and publishing
- Work closely with medical, SEO, product, and design teams to identify and apply content improvements
- Review and incorporate medical reviewer comments and revisions
- Manage publication timelines and reshuffle priorities as needed based on stakeholder needs
- Coordinate and manage all assets for content, including photos, videos, and social media embeds and QA published content
- At least 2 years of editorial experience with solid research, writing, and editorial skills, with the ability to edit and rewrite quickly on deadline
- Experience creating or editing content based on SEO concepts and best practices
- Knowledge and interest in health and wellness topics with excellent communication skills and project management skills
To apply, go here.