Grocery Dive seeks a reporter
The grocery reporter will regularly report and write stories that lead our coverage of the industry, from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze the trends impacting the grocery industry, from digital innovation to growing in-store experiences
You will monitor your beat, pitch stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders, hunt down scoops, and sometimes edit others’ work. This position reports to the managing editor.
What can you bring to the table:
- Proven business writing, reporting and editing skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories.
- Ability to build relationships with important sources and report on complex subjects.
- Strong digital news knowledge.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in journalism, English or similar field.
- At least 3 years business reporting experience, with a strong preference for those who have covered the grocery and/or retail industry.
To apply, go here.