Reorg is hiring a reporter to join our established and growing team providing coverage of topical high yield and distressed municipal credits, related litigations and market trends for our subscribers who count on us for sophisticated, up-to-date, accurate information.
The reporter will be responsible for a regional beat and sector coverage focused on financial and governmental disclosures and developments most relevant to the high yield and distressed investor and advisory communities.
The reporter will also draw on industry sources and collaborate with legal and financial analysts to provide insight on changes in the regulatory and legal environment and their potential impact on municipal credits under coverage.
- Break news and provide ongoing coverage of high yield and distressed municipal credits within regional and sector beats
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and legal analysts on collaborative coverage and writing
- Develop and maintain contacts in the municipal credit market across the buy side, financial advisors, investment bankers and restructuring lawyers
- Attend industry specific conferences and events
- 2+ years’ experience covering the municipal credit markets; credit and/or bankruptcy and restructuring knowledge a plus
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail, with an ability to manage multiple priorities
- An interest in and understanding of the municipal credit market, with an appreciation of its nuances
- Data gathering and structuring experience a plus
To apply, go here.