Insider seeks a finance reporter
Insider is looking for a finance reporter to cover finance news and write a daily finance newsletter.
The finance reporter will write 1-2 news stories per day, with a pulse on the latest breaking news affecting the finance industry. They’ll also write a daily finance newsletter that serves our curious and ambitious readers the top stories they want to know about each day in the finance sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience reporting on business or finance news.
- The ability to write about complicated topics in a digestible and cohesive manner.
- An excitement for working on news products.
- A big newsletter reading habit.
Some other skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
- General knowledge of principles and standards of journalism.
- Commitment to fair and inclusive storytelling.
- Passion for keeping up with the news cycle.
- Familiarity with newsletter styles and formatting.
- Passion for collaboration and working in an inclusive environment.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply here with your resume/CV and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role. Please also include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter.
To apply, go here.