Bloomberg TV is seeking an On-air reporter/Producer based in our Singapore bureau.
You’ll be reporting on markets as well as a range of other topics including business, economics and politics. You’ll be expected to report from the studio and the field, on TV across shows produced out of Asia, EMEA and the US – as well as across our various media platforms. You’ll also be asked to produce content for yourself and others, from simple graphics and video to longer packages, from supporting our teams in studio to field producing our news-gathering efforts on location.
This role will require travel, early morning starts and flexible hours as we follow the latest news stories.
We’ll trust you to:
- Report live and on tape into our TV output and our other media platforms
- Pitch stories and guests for daily programming
- Provide editorial support to the APAC TV team
- Write scripts and create video/graphics
- Field produce at news events across APAC and other regions
- Produce and manage the edits of pre-recorded interviews
- Be a team-player, with strong communication skills to work with a global team and across platforms to enhance the impact of our content across the world
You’ll need to have:
- Atleast five years of experience in journalism
- Experience in a real-time news environment
- Experience in business news, for example in areas of finance, technology, policy and politics, and economics
- Ability to write quickly, concisely and accurately under tight deadlines
- Strong news judgement and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English communication
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organization
We’d love to see:
- Experience producing video content with working knowledge of video shooting and editing
- Experience reporting for live broadcast or recorded video news
- Experience reporting on financial markets
To apply, go here.