iDIPLO Media is looking for writers
iDIPLO Media is seeking freelance journalists, industry experts, and futurist perspectives for ongoing editorial contributions in Global Supply Chains, Sustainability, Trade
International journalists welcome, must be experience writing and editing in English.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
iDIPLO Media is a Modern Diplomacy + News platform for Governments, Embassies, and Global Audiences seeking to innovate, impact and inspire – Digital and social media platforms – iNFORM digital magazine and supplement – Thematic and experiential events
We bridge Modern Diplomacy with Global Affairs, Creative Economies, Future of Cities + Work, Education, Agriculture, Health + Aging, Tech, Arts + Culture, Lifestyle, and Travel.
TOPICS WE COVER
Topics we consistently cover from a global trends, foreign government and embassy, and international affairs perspective:
- Futurist Themes
- Agriculture, Climate Change, Sustainability, Farming, Food Security
- Future of Cities, Architecture, Urban Planning
- Entrepreneurship,Tech and High-Profit Start-ups, Digital Nomad Visas
- Health & Aging, Mental Health/Wellness
- Creative Economies (Film, Fashion, Arts & Culture, Gaming)
- Tech, Digital Currency
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Arts, Culture, and Cultural Diplomacy
- Sustainability and Development
- Innovation and Global Opportunities
Journalism: 2 years (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $10 – $22 an hour
For more information, visit their website.