The Forbes Wealth team seeks an inquisitive, investigative intern/reporter to help cover the world’s wealthiest people.
That person will be an integral part of the team that compiles and produces one of our most popular issues, the World’s Billionaires. Responsibilities include extensive research on wealthy individuals and spreadsheet manipulation.
Ability to work through early or mid-March is required. This is a paid internship. Please include a cover letter with your application.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Ability to read and analyze SEC documents
- Strong mathematical/analytical background
- Knowledge of and interest in the stock market, personal finance and financial analysis
- Proficiency with FactSet and Bloomberg terminals, database management and Excel
- Experience and interest in converting spreadsheet and database data into interactive online and magazine presentations
- Ability to work on collaborative projects as well as independent projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline environment
- Writing experience
To apply, please click here.