Forbes seeks reporter in DC to cover personal finance
Forbes Media seeks a Reporter for its Washington D.C. Bureau to become a part of its Investing, Personal Finance and Markets team.
- Cover breaking news from Washington, including economic indicators and regulatory developments from the SEC, banking and consumer protection agencies, and Congress
- Write regular feature stories for both Forbes.com and Forbes Magazine on investing, personal finance, and trends and players in the financial services industry
- Contribute to the production of the Forbes Investment Guide, a twice-a-year special issue focused on how to get and stay wealthy
- Identify and develop relationships with new and existing information sources
- 6 months – 2years internship/work experience in journalism, covering a regulatory, investing or personal finance beat. (Relevant financial services experience may be considered as a substitute.)
- Ability to write quickly, concisely and accurately on deadline
- Ability to break stories and engage in enterprise reporting
- Advanced knowledge of economic and financial concepts and terms
- Strong interest in investing and personal finance
To apply, go here.