Electric Lemonade is seeking a part-time content researcher/editor to research, assign, and proofread ongoing content projects for our writing staff.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Electric Lemonade is a full-service Internet marketing agency with a strong focus on high quality content, website usability, SEO, video, pay-per-clicks, and social media marketing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Perform extensive research online and offline for any given topics that we plan to devise a content strategy for. Content topics include the legal industry, non-profit organizations, professional services, and the wellness industry.
- Thoroughly and exhaustively vet and fact-check reference material and information that is presented to our writing staff about a given topic.
- Perform extensive content research, keyword research, and competitive analysis for client projects.
- Perform in-depth research to come up with meaningful questions to ask for interviews and Podcasts.
- Assign content projects to our writing staff and proofread assignments that are returned by the writing staff for accuracy.
SINCE ACCURACY, FACT CHECKING, AND DUE DILIGENCE ARE ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR THIS POSITION, A NON-PAID TEST IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION *
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or marketing.
- 3+ years of experience writing for an agency or in-house marketing department.
- Ability to adapt voice and tone per clients’ editorial mission statements.
- Ability to fact check and perform due diligence for
- Exacting attention to detail and high standards for finished material.
- Passion for storytelling with heart, soul, and meaning.
- Self-direction, with the ability to work independently with a high level of autonomy.
- A working home office.
Writing Skills: 2 years (Required)
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- Include the answer to the following question in your cover letter: What separates good content from great content?
- Please also include your favorite quote.
- $25 – $30 an hour
For more information, visit their website.