Mansion Global, the premier destination for news, analysis and trend stories on the luxury residential market worldwide, is seeking an experienced reporter to join its fast-paced digital newsroom.
This candidate must have a successful track record of working a beat, developing a broad base of sources, and writing on deadline. This person must be able to spot breaking news stories, identify buzzworthy features to write about and develop long-term projects that speak to a wide-ranging audience, from those seeking to make property investments to those who are simply curious or are seeking inspiration.
The ideal candidate should bring a breadth of knowledge about the major residential real estate markets worldwide and should have a good grasp of the global economic landscape.
- Write multiple original articles on a daily basis that are thoroughly reported, highly insightful written takeouts and enterprise pieces
- Work collaboratively with other members of the editorial staff to come up with original story ideas and to publish content
- Contribute to the work on data projects, interactive charts and other multimedia features as needed
- At least 5 years reporting experience in a digital newsroom
- Excellent editorial judgment and solid writing skills
- Comfort with reporting on data; working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under daily deadlines
- Ability to program and optimize content (SEO)
- Basic visuals editing/processing skills (web-based graphics tools, CMS, Photoshop)
- International reporting experience a plus, as well as a second language
To apply, go here.