CNNMoney.com seeks multiplatform editor
Do you have a passion for connecting people to the content they’ll love? CNNMoney is looking for a passionate news junkie who loves using existing and emerging platforms to tell money stories that matter most to people all around the world.
CNNMoney is expanding its team to reach an audience that’s hungry for financial news. This role is integral to making CNNMoney’s expansion a success, both domestically and abroad.
As the multiplatform editor, you support a money team that brings the most important financial and media news to people around the world across multiple platforms. Based in New York, you’ll work closely with our teams around the world to optimize programming and promoting CNNMoney’s content. You’ll work in close coordination with the senior multiplatform editor in New York for seamless social, desktop and mobile integration.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure editorial integrity across all platforms, confirming the editorial “voice” is in line with the overall direction set for the site(s)
- Conceptualize and executes user-driven strategies on social platforms through organic and paid social seeding
- Executes programming on social, mobile, desktop and tablet using data sources from digital war room and editorial priorities
- Coordinates content programming from Money, Tech, Global and MoneyStream
- Communicate the performance of content to the team
- Help oversee key strategic projects
What do we need from you?
CNNMoney is looking for someone who possesses:
- Educated to University level or equivalent industry experience with a number of years industry experience.
- You will have Content management system experience on desktop web and mobile
- Native Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and social messaging app user
- Excellent writing and editing skills (sharp style, clean grammar, organization, voice) and strong editorial judgment.
- You will display excellent leadership qualities and will be able to produce quality work quickly.
- Flexibility (ability to adapt during breaking news and juggle multiple assignments and tasks at once)
- Strong collaboration instincts
To apply, go here.