CNBC seeks a director of social media
CNBC is seeking a creative Director of Social Media to set and execute our social strategy for CNBC Digital. Reporting directly to the Managing Editor of Audience Growth, the Director will supervise our social media team to increase traffic and engagement across all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, as well as other emerging platforms. The Director will also develop social strategies for key Digital initiatives, including PRO and Select. This key role is for a thoughtful, organized social media expert and manager with a proven track record for expanding a news brand’s social reach.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute social strategy across our social channels
- Oversight of daily posting and engagement across social channels
- Create highly shareable multi-media stories to grow audience engagement
- Work closely with other department leaders to create content
- Develop, enhance and maintain relationships with editorial talent
- Build and enhance key internal and external social media contacts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Maintain and develop social partnerships with other media organizations.
What we’ll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you’ll have access to great perks and amenities:
- Sweat it out — Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
- Eat up — Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
- Unwind — Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
- Extras — Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don’t have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
To apply, go here.