CNBC Digital seeks an Apple, mobile phones reporter
CNBC is seeking a technology reporter to expand and improve our coverage of computer hardware and devices, with a particular focus on Apple, mobile phones, AR/VR headsets, and processors.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Help make CNBC Digital the top-read and most-respected source of tech industry news.
- Write smart next-minute and longer-term analysis about the people and companies on your beat, particularly Apple
- Break news about the people and companies on your beat.
- Pitch and write features focusing on great human stories in the tech industry.
- Chip in on fast-breaking news about the people and companies on your beat.
• At least 3 years of experience covering tech news, ideally in a digital-first setting.
• Strong sources in, or close to the companies in your beat area, from consumer brands to supply chain.
• Demonstrated ability to write clean copy fast.
• Business finance experience – must be familiar with balance sheets, S-1 filings, etc.
To apply, go here.