CNBC.com seeks future of transportation reporter
CNBC is seeking a Reporter to cover the future of transportation, focusing especially on the gradual shift to electric or clean-air vehicles. This will include both newer companies trying to break into the auto industry along with traditional automakers who are investing heavily in electric vehicles. The beat will include coverage of autonomous vehicles, ridesharing and modes of transportation not yet invented. This Reporter will also cover the societal and policy implications around these shifts.
The position can be based out of CNBC New Jersey Headquarters or San Francisco and could involve travel for stories.
What you’ll do:
- Help make CNBC Digital the top-read and most-respected source of EV news.
- Work with other auto reporters to break news on new products, investments and developments on the beat.
- Write smart, next-minute and longer-term analyses about the people and companies on your beat.
- Pitch and write features focusing on great human stories in the industry.
- Chip in on fast-breaking news about the people and companies on your beat.
To apply, go here.