Business Insider seeks reporter to cover Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan
You will be responsible for reporting on Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan, as well as general investment banking coverage.
The ideal candidate will have experience producing agenda-defining beat coverage. Experience covering banks is a plus, but we’re open to candidates who have covered other areas of corporate finance or other industries.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualities:
- A proven track record of breaking news on must-know intel like hires and exits; internal drama and reorganizations; pay and bonuses; and recruiting trends.
- Strong numeracy and the ability to understand banks’ various business lines, how they work together, and how these companies operate.
- A keen interest in mapping out the power players and rising stars of Wall Street, through both traditional text stories and via graphically-led pieces.
- A history of cultivating sourcing within large, complex organizations, as well as with headhunters, analysts, and other industry-watchers.
- Strong writing skills and the flexibility to produce both competitive scoops and longer analysis stories.
- Creative ideas for stories that can translate complex topics into must-reads for a broader audience.
To apply, go here.