You will be responsible for reporting on Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan, as well as general investment banking coverage.
The ideal candidate will have experience producing agenda-defining beat coverage. Experience covering banks is a plus, but we’re open to candidates who have covered other areas of corporate finance or other industries.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualities:
- A proven track record of breaking news on must-know intel like hires and exits; internal drama and reorganizations; pay and bonuses; and recruiting trends.
- Strong numeracy and the ability to understand banks’ various business lines, how they work together, and how these companies operate.
- A keen interest in mapping out the power players and rising stars of Wall Street, through both traditional text stories and via graphically-led pieces.
- A history of cultivating sourcing within large, complex organizations, as well as with headhunters, analysts, and other industry-watchers.
- Strong writing skills and the flexibility to produce both competitive scoops and longer analysis stories.
- Creative ideas for stories that can translate complex topics into must-reads for a broader audience.
To apply, go here.